Wednesday 6 September 2017

Where was my resolve???



Today I fell off the wagon, It started off well as we went out to eat in a fish restaurant. Dh and I shared a mixed fish platter, crab, lobster, cockles, muscles, prawns, smoked salmon, crevettes < huge prawns sp?> cray fish tails, whole prawns and whelks, all very healthy; but I also ate with it the warm crusty brown baguette and butter and a change for me a glass of rose.

We left the harbour restaurant and drove into Southwold town for a chocolate tiffin and coffee at Costa, I felt stuffed and we didn't need an evening meal, just a cuppa and Dh and I shared another cake!
There is such a delish bread and cake shop in Southwold.
some colors to your ladder! And yes, you are done! Drawing a ladder ...
But I have put the ladder ready to climb back onto the wagon in the morning, as I have already put in my order for breakfast to Dh for just fresh fruit salad!!

XX

3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Sounds delicious, nice to have a treat now and again.

Julie said...

Hope you are healing well Chris
x

Winifred said...

You have to have a treat now & again to keep you motivated. That fish meal sounds fabulous.