Our holiday at home resulted in us both having a 2 1/2 pound weight gain. So this week, not only have I kept strictly to the SW food plan, I have been walking.
And I have walked in a big way! I've walked, Saturday nearly a mile and Sunday, then a mile on Monday, and on Tuesday, so Radiant B, came into use! My little legs were aching yesterday, and was I tired, especially as I slept badly.. When I was in the Hairdressers, in the afternoon, I could have slept while she was blow drying my hair!
But the weight gain has got me walking, something I used to hate. I don't look like the pic above, because I walk with my
Rhett Butler!
I love this, altho' some people think you look old using them, it gives me confidence and keeps me upright and with it I can walk and I do! Do you walk?
Chrisxx

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know you stopped by..I love to read your comments ..
Contact me.. chs22hk @ gmail. com without the spacing..