Ugh!! I'm not usually afraid of spiders but don't go out of my way to love them!
Yesterday I nearly did what I always dread, over balancing in the bathroom while in the 'nud!
I keep my shower cap hanging on the side of the towel rail, I picked it up and went to put it on and this little fella, (or one like it) fell out down on to my boob!!
I screamed and went to jump back and over balanced and nearly fell. I don't know how I did it, but I managed to grab the basin and kept upright.
Dh came rushing in and put his arms around me. He thought I'd tripped on the bath mat, and had quite a fright. When I said it was a spider, he just smiled. I had to shout, 'it fell on to my boob.'
'Cheeky thing,' he said.
I did have a dreadful fright and now will check inside my shower cap, each time, before going to put it on! I'm sure you'd have had a fright too?
Chrisxx

Aaark! I'm glad you managed to stay upright!
ReplyDeleteoMg, I would die. I am not afraid of much, but spiders , an absolute no go!
ReplyDeleteOmG, I would die. I am not afraid of much but spiders, an absolute no go!
ReplyDeleteI certainly would have! I bent down to pick up a fragment of leaf off the floor a couple of days ago and let out a huge yell when it moved in my hand. It was a grasshopper! I am not frightened of either spiders or grasshoppers, but something suddenly moving when you aren't expecting it is very unnerving. My husband picked the grasshopper up and let it go in the garden. What would we do without them?
ReplyDeleteI don’t mind spiders at all, but I would have jumped too if one fell on me like that. I’m glad that you were able to remain upright.
ReplyDeleteI may hang my shower cap inside out now. That way I will always have to turn it out carefully before I put it on 🕷️🕷️🕷️
ReplyDeleteI would have screamed too, ugh.
ReplyDeleteYikes! Another thing to be on the alert for!
ReplyDeleteCheeky thing, he said.
ReplyDeleteI'm laughing a bit there, and glad you are allright.
I don't mind spiders but that would have made me jump too!
ReplyDeleteGood idea to shake your shower cap before you put it on.
All the best Jan
Oh yes, I. would have screamed too!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm normally ok with spiders but that cheeky spider would have made me jump too. I'm so glad you are ok and that you didn't fall.
ReplyDelete