Tuesday 30 January 2018

If you don't ask???......


.... you don't get!!
I haven't bought magazines for ages, but decided I 'd treat myself this year,  so bought a year's subscription to this quilting mag... imagine my horror when in my very first one, there was the advert  inviting people to subscribe with a gift of these cottons. I was very annoyed as I had no gift offered me! So I phoned the firm and complained and asked if I couldn't be considered for the gift as I had only just taken out the subscription. It was sorted by cancelling the one I had and re-signing  for a new subscription,  which would qualify me for the gift. These 4 pks of gorgeous cottons! And I love the magazine too.
It's true.. if you don't ask you don't get! 
Have you taken out any subscription?

XX


6 comments:

Vickie said...

Good for you! I get quilting magazines through my library. I do subscribe to one magazine and that is Just Cross Stitch.

Joanne Noragon said...

It is a very good magazine, and, good job on the thread!

mamasmercantile said...

Well done you. The cottons look amazing.

Julie said...

Well done Chris, good on you!
Enjoy your new cottons and years subscription
Blessings to you x

rosey175 said...

You are brave to ask; I'm horrible at negotiating haha. The cottons look lovely so it was worth your call. I have no subscriptions for crafty things (non-crafty: National Geographic) but watch thrift stores and library sales for them.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Glad you were able to get the offer. I take the same magazine. My 'gift' at the time was a price discount.