Friday 19 January 2018

I am so excited, I am crocheting!!

I have decided to abandon my Sunshine and Showers throw, it was taking me too long with its complicated pattern. 
So I checked out Lucy's latest ripple blanket. I am using the wool  I bought for  the Sunshine and Showers throw.
I wanted to work out the colour order so hence the pegs.
Gosh these took some patience, of course I do only have one working arm.


I don't know if this will be my colour order I am still playing around with them.
I have such admiration for Lucy, not only is she very talented but very generous with her ideas... thank you Lucy!
Although I am not using her colours, some of mine are the same,  as I bought it from Wool Warehouse. I shall look at my wool stash to add some other colours, I have bags full, that I packed to come with us.
I am on row 4 already! 
I always get excited with something new, do you?
XX





3 comments:

Julie said...

Looking forward to watching your new blanket grow
Xx

mamasmercantile said...

Lovely colour combination and yes it is exciting to make a new start on something.

Angela Clarke said...

It really does sound like your arm is mending well and that you are now able to do more of the things you enjoy. Good luck with your new project.