Monday 8 February 2016

A prayer from WENDY BLIGHT

Lord, I don’t know who or what will cross my path today. But I do know that You  are my Rock and my Fortress. You are my Shield and my Strong Tower.

Help me to anchor myself to You today. Teach me how to stand strong in You and  choose only Your way today. Help me walk by Your Truth and not my feelings.

Help me to embrace anything that comes my way as an opportunity to see You
at work and as an opportunity to point others to You.

Thank You that You love me and nothing can ever take that away from me! Even if
I fail today and fall short, You whisper Your unconditional love deep into my soul and remind me that Your mercies are new every morning.

That is truly amazing, Lord.
Thank You for meeting with me today and wake me again tomorrow with the
same sweet whisper of Your love. I can’t wait to meet with You again. I ask all
this in the powerful and majestic Name of Your Son, Jesus! Amen.

You, sweet friend, are now armed and ready, feet
grounded firm upon the Rock, to start your new day.

From my heart to yours, 
Wendy Blight
 
If you receive a daily post from Proverbs 31 you will know of Wendy, an amazing Christian. This daily post from the team of Proverbs 31 keep reminding me that hope is always there.. and I thank them daily.

Chris xx
 

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Very nice.I read daily devotionals by Joni Earekson Tada.

cucki said...

Very nice x

Wendy Blight said...

Chris, you are so kind to share my prayer with your friends. Thank you so much! Your kind words and willingness to share have truly blessed me today! And I do love having a friend across the ocean. :)

Blessings,

Wendy