Friday 17 April 2015

Rabbits, mouse, Gorgeous Giftedness and a broken arm!

 
This is Rosa rabbit, she is in her new home with Cath of stitchin chicken.I wanted to give Cath something for her kindness in searching for the chart Fairies in the Bottom of our Garden.. She emailed she has it so I can post pic of what I sent her.
Here is Mimi mouse and Rosita rabbit. Mimi is going to my grand daughter to help her with her studies for her Uni finals this May with some chocs for energy!!
Rosita is going to my #2 son and his DW as a friend for his monkey Brian in their motor home when they are off to France on holiday this summer
 

 
 

And this is my progress of my Fairies. I did quite a bit but couldn't post this on the 15th because on the 14th I fell and have broken my right arm, on the 15th I was in Colchester hospital!
I am typing this very slowly with my left hand. The break is a bad one and I have not had it manipulated and put in a cast because the surgeon said it was too involved with the nerves in my arm and I could lose some use of my hand and end up with a limp wrist. I got very weepy when he was telling me. He was very kind and explained that this conservative treatment would be best, so I have on a brace, harness and sling. it is very painful and I have had a lot of moans and tears
I have to have it on for two weeks DH has bought me some baby wipes so I can sort of clean my bits and pieces!!LOL
But it is very awkward and I am only just coping, every thing hurts.
I could do with some prayers please.
Chrisxx
 

20 comments:

Cath said...

Oh Chris , so sorry to read of your poor arm. Hope it heals well and soon . I will be thinking of you.
My lovely Rosa is on the back of the sofa with a few of my other cuddlies ,lol.
We rescued a panda in Ikea that was lost in the warehouse bit and I also have one of the kids cast-offs ,a little frog and a baby seal to keep me in check .
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Take care xxx

Bette said...

I am so sorry to hear about your arm. I always enjoy your posts. Hope you get to feeling better real soon. Your little animals are lovely. Best wishes.

Poppypatchwork said...

It sounds very painfully and frustrating, hope you are feeling better soon

Mii Stitch said...

Oh dear Chris, sorry to read you've broken your arm. Take it easy and wishing you a speedy recovery! Love your crochet work :)

Vickie said...

Such precious gifts you have created.
I am so sorry you are hurting so. Do you have good pain meds? I am praying for you.♥

KimM said...

Oh dear - I'm so sorry to hear about your arm! Take care -
xxx

Unknown said...

Oh Chris, so sorry to hear about your broken arm and hope that the pain lessens soon and you are able to use it again. It must be so frustrating when there are things you want to do but can't. Love Mimi Mouse and Rosita Rabbit. Take care. xx

lynda said...

Oh Chris...I am so sorry! That sounds really painful. I am sending lots of prayers and healing thoughts your way. Hugs...

Terri said...

So sorry for your injury! I hope you heal quickly and completely! Hugs and prayers!

Linda said...

Oh Chris, I'm so sorry to hear about your broken arm. Sending hugs and happy thoughts your way.

Linda

SuperMomNoCape said...

Oh my goodness... my heart goes out to you!! Back in the fall of 2001, I fell off a ladder while washing walls and broker my arm... the ball joint broke in two and broke off the bone... ended up having to have surgery and because of where the break was, they couldn't put a cast on. I wore a brace for three months. Each morning... for months even after the brace came off, my husband would help me shower. I'm telling you all this to let you know that my doctor at the time thought I would only have limited mobility but thanks to a wonderful physio therapist, I was able to regain complete mobility. I can swing my arm in full circles... so hang in there, let you body heal. I will keep you in my thoughts.

butterfly said...

Poor Chris , you are in my prayers.
Get better soon.
Love the bunny.

Julie said...

Wbeautiful knitted furry friends, they are adorable.
My prayers are with you Chris for a full recovery and hopefully with each passing day the pain will diminish.
Love and (hugs) x

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Chris, so sorry to read about your broken arm. Hopefully, everything will be much better in two weeks.

Justine said...

So sorry to hear about your poor arm Chris. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery xx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Cute knitted rabbit and mouse, I bet the recipients loved them.
Fairies in the Garden is a lovely design too.
I hope your arm repairs soon, it's so difficult not being able to use it.

Denise SA said...

Dear Chris
Sorry about your arm sending cyber hugs ((()))
Get well soon

Faith... said...

Oh Chris I am so sorry to hear about your arm! Sending up a prayer for you and your doctor's for healing. I know it is hard but please don't try to overdo it, relax if you can and let others help you.

sunny said...

So sorry to hear about your break! I hope you're healed soon, and are able to get back to stitching.

Sparky said...

ohhhh this is delightful, makes my heart sing prayers sent