Wednesday 8 April 2015

No Calorie Easter pressies

  My step daughter came home for Easter so even though she is 25, she is still not too old for a silly little present.. this is Maisie mouse.. just one I knitted.. I have three more in the making. They are all knitted from patterns by Little Cotton Rabbits (Julie) available on Ravelry. I also knitted some more rabbits and one is on its way to one of my faithful followers.
And also for my SD a sensible pressie too
Because I love to knit socks.
Not a very good photo but they were done hurriedly because I forgot to take any before I gave them to her.
She did have a chocolate egg as well!
Hope you all had some thing nice for Easter too.. mine was full of very, very delish calories.. from my SD an egg with champagne  truffles! Ah well time to follow the diet plan this coming week, because Easter weekend meant a break from the plan! Oooops!

Chris xx

12 comments:

Vickie said...

What an adorable mouse! I am so jealous of the dress! I want one!
Oh I have been very naughty with Easter candy.

Maggie said...

Awww Maisie is cute, and I love the colour of the socks.

Cath said...

What beautiful gifts. I'm sure your SD loved them. My SIL made me my first pair of hand knitted socks for Christmas , and I love them .
Maisie is adorable , I love knitted toys. Hand made gifts are the best as they are full of love .x

Sue said...

Love Maisie mouse Chris and the socks are pretty too. Champagne truffles don't last long in our house, they are my favourites x

Jo@awholeplotoflove said...

Cute little mouse Chris x

Julie said...

Avery sweet little mousie, she's lovely. I was only looking at the bunnies on that site yesterday and wondering ... should I buy lol.
Great socks, what a lovely colour wool.
Choccie eater here too...lindt bunny will soon be no more!!
love and {hugs}

Unknown said...

I love the mouse and those adorable socks. Lucky step daughter. xx

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely knitting, Chris. I'm sure you didn't do too much harm to your diet over the Easter weekend.

Frances said...

Precious mouse and sweet socks!!! Lovely!

Faith... said...

Great knitting, I love the socks!!

Deb said...

What a wonderful mouse! BeUtiful knitting!

Mii Stitch said...

Love Maisie mouse, she's so cute! A fantastic piece to give!!