Friday 6 March 2015

YOTA and progress...

This is where this little design was a month ago..



And now I have now completed another 5 squares
I hope to finish this by the next month.


And my Blue China and Tulips has made progress too

Some of the cloth is half stitches and in the evening with artificial light even with my magnifying glass it is difficult to see what I am doing!
But I love stitching this and am so pleased with my progress.
We are having some spring sunshine but it is still chilly.
Hopefully the warmer weather will dry up our wet parts of our garden which has been like a quagmire!
Roll on summer!
Hope you're all enjoying some sunshine too.
Doesn't it brighten up your day and put a skip in your heart when the sun shines.
Be happy!!
 
XX
 

12 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Wow, you have made great progress! Well done they both look amazing :)

Annie said...

Your stitching is beautiful! I especially love the Blue China and Tulips.
I'm glad you're enjoying your summer weather. It's hard for us in the northeast part of the US to believe the sun is shining somewhere in the world!

Theresa said...

Beautiful, each and every square is SO pretty:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Great progress

Jacqueline Morris said...

Oooh now!!! Your stitching a...both designs are wonderful and very pretty. You have made great progress on both...go you!! The square design that you are doing is very cute and could you tell me the designer please and the name of the design..I think I will look it up as it may well join my stash!! Ha ha
Smiles :)

Linda said...

Lovely progress on both pieces Chris.

Linda

Von said...

I love your cheerful projects that you're working on right now! The colors really sing. :)

Mary Ann said...

Wonderful progress on your two lovely pieces!!

Julie said...

The little squares are so pretty, I'm sure I saw a finish on June's blog of this last year.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The squares are so lovely. I really like the delicate colours in this piece.

Deb said...

LOVE your squares design!!
Beautiful stitching!

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely progress! Love the blue China & tulip design... beautiful ;)