Wednesday 1 January 2014

Plans for 2014

 
A New Year begs a new start, but I daren’t start any new stitching as I have plenty on the go and  I am happy with what I am doing altho Chatelaine has been put on hold for the moment!

I am not going to pledge to do anything spectacular like 15 new starts in 15 days. Just the thought of that makes me want to run a mile, so I admire those who can do that.

I think for 2014 I will just stitch steadily as and when I want to.

 I am going to carry on sewing patchwork and quilting, I have my step daughter’s wedding present to finish and lots more designs I want to sew.

  I want to play my piano regularly.

 I need to  do some more walking  to help my weight loss. Christmas piled on a few pounds but all the chocs have gone and although we have some biscuits left I can resist those and a piece of Christmas cake now and then makes me happy.

So bring on 2014, I am ready for it!!!

Chris x

9 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds perfect! Enjoy!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Happy New Year Chris, your plans sound great and I'm sure will lead to some lovely finishes.

Shirlee said...

Wishing you success in your endeavors for the new year : )

ALICE MARGAUX said...

I wish you a healthy , creative and wonderful New Year. sunny kisses from Rio, Alice

butterfly said...

Happy New Year Chris , Yummy Christmas cake I still have some left I think I might just have a little this afternoon. Happy Stitching.

Vickie said...

That sounds perfect Chris!
May God richly bless you in this new year!

Beth said...

It sounds wonderful Chris! Happy New Year!

Kate said...

Your plans sound great - Happy New Year

Neabear said...

Happy New Year!! Your plans sound great. I try to play the piano now and then, but I have definitely gone back to playing my flute and joined the praise band at church. It has been fun to be part of that. Looking forward to seeing what you get done!

Linnea