Thursday 30 January 2014

Flash Mobs!

Beautiful. Well worth 3 minutes to watch

http://www.youtube.com/embed/s_IHDJQudmo?rel=0

I have actually sung in a Flash Mob before Christmas when it was Brentwood's Fun Day.
We walked through the main high street singing,' Rocking Around the Christmas Tree' and people were clapping us!
Then we stopped and sang.. 'Last Christmas' (I gave you my heart) and a selection of pop songs..
It's a great choir that we belong to called 'Funky Voices'
--------------------------------------
 
And here are some of our snowdrops growing in a water logged flower bed!

Welcome to my two new followers, I had lost three and I wondered ..'oh dear what did I do??'
And looking through some of  the blogs I follow some have been abandoned, which is sad.
Ah well
Happy days!!

7 comments:

KimM said...

WOW! To be part of a Flash Mob - what an experience. Love your blog - Fondly,
Kim

Julie said...

What a wonderful experience for you Chris to be involved in a flash mob yourself.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vickie said...

That is wonderful! Good for you too!
No snow drops here, just lots and lots of snow!!

Sue said...

Lovely to see the snowdrops Chris, mine have gone missing again this year so it looks like I'll have to plant some more,can't wait for Spring x

Lesleyanne said...

What a great experience.

Kate said...

That's fab. It must have been a brilliant experience with your choir. A friend of mine was part of a flash mob with her choir at a local farm shop at Christmas and it was amazing.
Hope the snowdrops survive.