Monday 28 October 2013

Am I at a silly age??

This is what I have spent my day doing... a little rabbit! I saw this on someone's blog and had to knit it! Dh asked who it was going to be for... my reply... No one I just wanted to make it. I have just used yarns I had but fancy knitting some more in light grey or light beige.
I got the pattern from Little Cotton Rabbits through Ravely..www.littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk

This is her blog and it has links to buy the patterns.. her little animals are lovely and her bunny faces are better than mine, but I reckon she has made quite a few.. this is my first effort and I intend to get better at them!!
Happy knitting..and I hope everyone in UK has escaped any damage from the storm.

15 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh she is darling Chris! Great job!

cucki said...

Aww she is so cute...kisses xx

Ineke said...

She is very cute, your little rabbit.
Why silly?! Knitting stuffed animals is just fun. I knitted a dragon last year.

Leslie: said...

That's adorable! I bet my grandaughter would like that. :D

Beth said...

The little rabbit is adorable!!

aimee said...

Happy to see you posting today! We get hurricane force winds here in the Pacific NW too and it is always a relief to find everyone safe and accounted for:)
Blessings,
Aimee

Clare-Aimetu said...

So cute Chris :-) if you need a home for your rabbits I'm sure the local children's hospital or hospice would love them

butterfly said...

So cute , I love all cute things even at my age.

Julie said...

She is adorable and so cute, I love bunnies, have made a few (or maybe a lot to send to other stitchers!)

Think i'll have to go look at that site and see what else she has.

Shirlee said...

Oh Chris ... that bunny is adorable! I must admit that every so often I see a little knitted critter (or baby doll!) & it tugs at my heart but I would never even attempt to knit something like that! You did a great job!

Mii Stitch said...

Oh Chris, what a cute little bunny!!! I love it & all the colours too. You really did a fantastic job :) Have a lovely day x

Kate said...

Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do! I think she is adorable.

Julie said...

I love your little rabbit! I’ve been wanting to knit myself one for ages. I bet it was great fun to do. x

Faith... said...

What a cute bunny! Wish I could knit, I would make it for sure :)

cmm said...

I love your little bunny and there's nothing wrong with making it for you!

Great blog!