Sunday 30 December 2012

Thank you....

..... for your advice and suggestions.. 15 mins sounds a bit too short a time for me, it would take too long. However one evening a week would probably suit me better. I could cope with that.
 So this design will stay in my WIP bag and I will post once a month on my progress.
Thank you too for the yuku forum I think  I will look at that..

So Chatelaine I will not be beaten!  I did have an  email from someone who  paid twice what I paid, it seems over the years it has gone up considerably. I must have bought this 6 years ago. I can't remember! When I bought it I loved it, although I  was a bit dismayed by the PDF doc print out but enlarging it on screen works a treat

So Happy Stitching All

Chris xx

5 comments:

Giovanna said...

I hope your love for this piece comes back - good luck, and Happy 2013!

Carol said...

Glad you have found a way that suits you.
Carol xx

Katri said...

Best of luck with this design! It is one of my very favourite Chatelaines though I haven't stitched it (yet)... :-)

Fiona said...

Glad you are going to stick with it. I look forward to seeing your progress. Ihave the supplies for Celtic Knot Garden, but unfortunately I didn't manage to print out all the chart as it was a mystery. Maybe I should buy the PDF and stitch along with you.

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hi