Monday 17 December 2012

Another bit of my birthday celebration

I hadn't realised that DH had taken these pics. The food was all delicious and altho' I had a nibble of every thing and  a big piece of birthday cake,
 
when I went to SW for my weigh in on wednesday, amazingly I had lost a pound! 
 
All the puds were delicious
 
And Mr Waitrose's wraps were mouth watering delicious.
And it wouldn't have been a party without ballons!
 
I had a super time.
But my birthday treat was yesterday.
DH had booked a Carols by Candle Light Concert with a very posh meal before hand at the Albert Hall
He had booked this last July! The concert was lovely with audience participation for the carols, altho when the choir were singing Zadok the Priest and the Halleuia Chorus we could have sung along as we have sung these two pieces in a choir in Coventry!
It was beautiful.
The dinner was excellent but as I had had a tummy upset on saturday I just nibbled. The champayne was good, I managed that!
Now we are full steam ahead for Christmas..only 7 days 13 hours and 17minutes and ..10.. 9.. 8...... seconds to go.. yiphee!
 
Chris xx

4 comments:

Fiona said...

It sounds like you had a fantastic birthday and all the food looked yummy.

Leslie: said...

It all looks so wonderful - delicious and pretty at the same time! I recognize the kitchen! lol Happy Happy Birthday, Chris and may your Christmas and New Year be amazing!

Giovanna said...

It looks like a wonderful party - glad you had a good time.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Glad that you had a wonderful birthday, the food looks wonderful.