Sunday 22 January 2012

Christmas ornie and a small...

This was a freebie from http://lacontesselepointdecroix.blogspot.com.. and altho' this may not be there now as it was a while ago when I got it, she has plenty more and all very pretty.. this is for the Monthly ornie challenge. I intend to stitch all Christmas ones as I saw how some one had decorated her stair rail with greenery and all stitched ornies so I would love to do something similar.
It is stitched on 28c Even weave with DMC 321 and is hanging on our Christmas tree which is in a pot and hopefully will be our tree for 2012!

 And this my first small of 2012 and part of my challenge to myself to stitched the charts I have as well my WIPs in 2012!! It is stitched on 32c Belfast linen antique white with the recommended DMC threads. Its Shepherd Bush 'The Arbour.' It appealed to me as it is so delicate looking. I did change the stitching between each row.
I am now continuing my WIPs.. I can see a finish before the end of January!!
Happy Stitching all

Chris xx

14 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Chris, love your new ornie. Until this Christmas I didn't know about the passion for making 'smalls'. I've collected a few free charts from lovely bloggers and hope to make some "ornies" myself...... but must finish my crochet blanket first!
Carol xx

Ranae said...

Pretty ornament! I'll have to check out the site, Thanks for sharing.
SB is a lovely little finish
Take care!!

Sarah said...

Beautiful stitching, the arbour is just lovely! Thanks for the great freebies tip too

Catherine said...

What great finishes!

Kate said...

Lovely finishes Chris

Julie said...

Two lovely finishes Chris.

Sandra said...

Lovely finishes Chris.

Joysze said...

Oooooh, pretty finishes, Chris.

Giovanna said...

They're both so pretty - congrats!

Angie said...

Cute

Elisa said...

Lovely finishes Chris, thanks for the link too

♥ Nia said...

Congrats on yout finishes :)

Anonymous said...

HI

Just found your blog.

Lovely finishes and thank you for that link.

Solstitches said...

Beautiful ornament finish and the SB piece is a very pretty finish also.
That reminds me I have one in that older SB series finished and waiting these many years for it to turn into something!
What do you plan on doing with yours?
Margaret