Wednesday 7 December 2011

Christmas ornies for pressies

Here are the Christmas ornies I stitched for friends.. all arrived except for a couple of over seas friends, but they don't blog so quite safe to show these now.
I loved stitching them all and doing different ones for each friend.
Stitching progress is good because I am determined to finish my Rosewood Spring Quaker before Christmas or at least before 31st Dec as I have a new large stitching project for 2012.
I also have some socks to finish for Dh and he has said he'd like a scarf.. so I will crochet his in just double crochet, navy and wine colours with a cream stripe.. so keeping busy all the time.
Hope everyone like us has been caught up in the Christmas spirit, we have an Advent Candle which nearly did all 25 numbers when we forgot we had lit it on the very first night, even though it was there right in front of us!! And a  lovely little Musical Tree with little numbered drawers, each one having a little decoration to hang on the tree. We take turns to open the drawers, so there is no fighting over whose turn it is, after all we are adults. We have also bought a very red sequined table runner with matching napkins for the table on Christmas day?!!! Oooo it is getting exciting!
Happy days and happy stitching.
Chris xx
              

10 comments:

Kate said...

Gorgeous ornaments I'm sure they will be treasured.

Sarah said...

Lovely ornaments, you have been busy! Happy Stitching

Carol said...

What lovely ornaments, gifts to treasure.
I've done the majority of present parcelling but no decorations up so far............ late again!
Carol xx

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely ornaments. Look forward to seeing your progress.

Giovanna said...

Great ornies! I wish I'd been so efficient with mine... :-)

Julie said...

Wonderful ornie gifts for your friends,
You are getting very festive.

Joysze said...

Beautiful ornies, Chris.

Elisa said...

what a fab array of ornaments Chris...I think us stitchers should have a special word for a collection of ornaments...a cluster or something like...lol xx

Leslie: said...

Those are SO beautiful that I think even I might be able to do something like it. Real keepsakes these are! :D

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your Blog- absolutely beautiful work!