1. Not to buy any more charts.. I am already into the ‘SABLE’ class. (Stash Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy!)
2. Make up 2 blocks of my ‘ BOM’ block of the month buy, which cost a bomb!!
3. Lose at least 12 pounds before December.. should be possible..... erummmm!!
4. No new stitching starts till I finish one WIPs.. well unless I feel down and then I could just pick one of my charts all ready kitted up??
5. Work in the garden and get veg plot ready for next year, well perhaps if DH helps.
6. Do NOT buy any more books, I already have 16 here to read, plus 2 library books and the 2 Reading Group books! This also includes getting free books from the free book shop in Basildon!!
7. Stitch 4 christmas ornies, these don’t count as new starts!
8. Make birthday present for my friend Yvonne (B/D December 3rd)
9. Make Christmas cake, I usually make 4!
10. Work on ripple crochet blanket, could I finish this by Christmas??
11. Plant daffodil and tulip bulbs, possibly before the end of September when the ground is not too hard.
12. Lift and pot up pelargoniums ready for the winter.
The photo is the crab apple in my garden; it is always pretty, beautiful blossom in the spring and these crab apples in the Autumn.