Saturday 19 March 2011

Meet Up and a pressie

Today it was the Meet Up in Nuneaton of the Needlecraft Haven-ers.. there were 23 of us all stitching and maybe a small amount of chatting!! LOL

Lots of amazing finished work which was beautiful. Such talent I was in awe of the beautiful stitching.
This is Julie (bagpuss) and Tina and as you see stitching, their needles were smoking!
Clare organised the day and seen here with the blue scarf, Lynsey as well and all stitching!
Its Maggie hiding behind her tapistry


And when I got home after a lovely day, this was waiting for me.
And inside this beautifully stitched little pillow from Sue (As if by Magic)
She had offered a PIF on her blog and I won.
The stitching is exquisit and the colours lovely. I love it Sue, thank you very much.
I love the way she has added beads to the ribbon, very artistic.

Thank you again Sue. I offered a RAK instead of a PIF and I am stitching away.....
After a lovely day I am so tired so having an early night... all that chatting... no stitching has worn me out!
Happy Days everyone
Hugs Chris x

12 comments:

Catherine said...

What a fun day and a beautiful gift from Sue!

Stitchabilities said...

It was a lovely day and Lovely to meet you

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely photos of the meet up. Gorgeous gift received.

Julie said...

It was lovely to see you again Chris, i had a lovely day.

Super gift received.

Kathy A. said...

That looks like such a fun day. Glad you have fellow stitchers to share with.
Lovely little present too.

Leslie: said...

LOVE the little pillow - so beautiful and how lucky are you! Sounds like you had a great time. :D

Babs in Alabama said...

Chris, just browsed your blog and had so much fun. You get-together looks like a lot of fun (don't you love stitchers?) I love His Name is Jesus", and the gift from Sue is beautiful. I,too, am stitching the French Spring piece and it will be fun to watch progress. Thank you for the comment on my blog and for becoming a friend. hugs, babs

Dani - tkdchick said...

Looks like a fantastic day was had by everyone!!! What a beautiful gift you came home too.

Melanie said...

What a great day. :)

amelia said...

It looks as if a lot of fun was had and you're a lucky lady winning the pillow!
If I could learn to stitch I might have all that fun too!!!

Crystal said...

Looks like you had a fun day, and a lovely gift you recieved from Sue.

Karan said...

Looks & sounds like you all had a lovely dy. What a gorgeous PIF - lucky you. :0)