Monday 3 January 2011

Review of 2010 and Plans for 2011

In 2010 I took up knitting and crocheting again, something I did a lot of when my children were little. I am still knitting socks  like there is no tomorrow! I love this stripy yarn you can buy these days, its all so pretty.



And I had completed a lot more stitchy projects than I thought.
And I did a few other little things as well. Beaded scissor fobs, a button heart for DH for valentine's day and a summer and autumn throw for our little settee in the conservatory. Quilting was a brand new project for me.

So in 2011, I am going to finish my Summer Celtic Lady, SAL my Rosewood Quaker Spring, quaker sal SAL my Bothy Threads 'Buzzy days' http://2011weeklysal.blogspot.com/ and I am sewing  a Block of the Month Quilt..As well as that I am in a RR with the new group called Needle Craft Haven  I have other stitching projects all kitted up and ready to go and I want to make another quilt for our bed in Billericay. And of course we are moving there, so a busy year!
 Happy Crafting all and enjoy yourselves!

4 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely finishes in 2010. Look forward to seeing your projects in 2011.

Kathy A. said...

That is indeed a great list of 2010 finishes! Beautiful work.
Look forward to the 2011 starts.

Winifred said...

What a lovely posting. Didn't you do well!

I like the idea of a throw for our settee, will hide the developing holes until we get a new one!

Julie said...

Lots of lovely projects you accomplished in 2011 Chris, 2011 looks like a busy year for you too,