Wednesday 31 March 2010

Dealing with it!

This pic sums up how I think... it was really, really nice of some of my readers to email me and and explain why they reacted as they did about that award but honestly I wasn’t hurt, just wanted to state my opinion about it all.


I have learnt through life that some things are best let go. It took me a long time to learn this, and I think for quite a while I was in the ‘special needs group’ learning to deal with some things. But I now feel I have the ‘Pass’ qualifications.

There are lots of things I don’t like in my life but I am ‘dealing’ with it all.

I am living here although I would love to be in my own home, I am now resigned to being here to support my dh and he is a darling, so I must for this point in time live here in the West Midlands. I feel I can just about cope with it all some days but guess what........ it’s not for ever! So rebuffs about an award are nothing to me and I loved offering it and I loved receiving it... so QED!
And my thought for today is....

'Each moment is a new beginning, make your next one count.'

5 comments:

Parsley said...

You are precious and I'm sorry you felt upset. Your pic on this post cracks me up. I will always remember it when dealing with things. It will help me cope.

Maybe we should get tshirts with that print on it and start a little club. LOL

Michelle said...

Hey I have stitched that quote - its a Lizzie Kate design - I have it in my office at work. Always makes me chuckle when I read it.
Michelle x

Carol said...

That's unfortunate that you got some bad responses to passing along an award. They are all meant to be fun for the receiver and the recipient.

Carol said...

Oops that should have read for the giver and the recipient !!!!!!! Aaaargh :)

Julie said...

She looks very stern, wouldn't want to mess with her LOL