Saturday 24 January 2009

Some alarm fun or not!

The new burglar alarm works! We came back from shopping and we had arranged that I would disarm it, tee he he he !! It would have helped if I had looked at it before we went out because I couldn’t see the numbers, as I didn’t have my glasses on!! So it went off!!!! I had 4 goes and it was still going as by then I had got confused and I had the numbers all wrong, so Mike had to do it; but then in bed last night he said , what’s the number and I couldn’t remember and then I said its similar to the pin number for our Tesco credit card and then I couldn’t remember that either!! LOL I need blueberries, the new wonder food that improves your memory!! ROFL ( I really am! It was so funny!) And in fact its not a bit like our credit card number!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

The delights of burglar alarms. Make sure you keep using it or you'll get like me and not know the number at all so you can't turn it on!!

Clare-Aimetu said...

I can just imagine the panic, laughter and fuss. You'll soon be used to it.

Julie said...

LOL i bet the neighbours loved you....